Aviation Advisor, Inc. is expanding. Due to our increasing growth we are in need of team members to help us with our expansion and client service.
POSITION: Flight Operations and Charter Schedulers/Dispatchers
LOCATION: Kenosha Regional Airport (ENW) – Chicago/Milwaukee Area
WORK EXPERIENCE: Part 91 and 135 Charter/Dispatch experience preferred
SALARY: commensurate with experience
· Involves direct contact with clients & brokers and interaction with flight crews.
· Must have excellent people and phone skills; well-developed computer skills;
· Work to facilitate positive client relationships.
· Promptly answer incoming phone calls. Be able to quote, source, confirm and input flight reservations and ancillary service requirements using computer software applications.
· Manage all facets of trip quoting, planning, follow up and flight following.
· Be able to utilize a computer tracking system to understand aircraft availability and quote trips
· Maintain relationships with outside operators and vendors to assist in sourcing needs.
· Facilitate catering and ground transportation arrangements for clients as needed
· Monitor daily and future flight schedule to ensure service meeting the company’s standards of excellence.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Must possess excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· Must have strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel Outlook, etc.)
· Must be detail oriented, organized and possess the ability to multi-task under pressure of deadlines.
· Able to analyze aircraft performance using charts and tables.
· Active listening skills
· Must possess a sense of urgency and the ability to meet critical timelines
· Must be self-motivated and be able to work with little or no supervision
· Must be a team player, have great inter-personal skills and the desire to work cross- functionally with multiple departments
Benefits: We offer an excellent compensation package including medical, company matched 401k plan, vacation, tuition assistance
Important Notes: To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Flight Operations Scheduler / Dispatcher in the subject line
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!